Historical ~ Friendly ~ Ambiance
Located on Historic Old King's Highway in the heart of Cape Cod
The Family of the Colonial House Inn wish to extend our Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and the coming year.
While the loss of our Innkeeper Malcolm J. Perna has been devastating, we have, in his style, continued the hospitality of the Inn and hope to welcome each of you again this coming year for dinner or a stay.
George, Dave and Nancy Perna Jarvis
21 Appointed Guest Rooms with Private Baths and Canopy Beds|
· Serving Dinner Daily, 7 Days Per Week, Year Round; Handicap Accessible
· Featuring the Hugh S. Clark Function Room
· Hosting Weddings, Reunions and other Social Functions for up to 150 People
· Specializing in Business / Association Meetings
· Business Computer Center with FREE Wireless & DSL
· Heated Indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
on the North Shore of Cape Cod, on a street lined with stately trees, stands
the Colonial House Inn.|
Here the charm of old Cape Cod has been carefully preserved and the tradition of gracious dining and hospitality carried forward.
of the large guest rooms is individually decorated and furnished with antiques.
Tour the Colonial House Inn:
Inn is proudly recognized by the United States Department
of Interior on the National Register of Historic Places.